Out of Thin Air Aerial and Satellite Services
"Making the Invisible......Viewable!!"
(Covering South and Mid Wales)
"Now in our Eleventh Year"
(November 2009 - 2020)
Corona Virus Covid-19 pandemic
Following Government instructions on 23rd March 2020
Reluctantly I have to shut the business down temporarily and heed the 'stay at home' instruction to help try and slow the spread of this awful disease. I'm sorry but some of you may have to live with TV problems in the short term and i will have to go without earnings, but staying well and alive has got to be the priority, especially for our more elderly population and persons of all ages with under-lying medical issues. Stay safe..... Be back soon...
Types of Work undertaken:
- CCTV Installation and Digital Video Recorders & Networking
- Humax Eye Cloud camera Installs
- Electronic Fault Diagnosis and Repair
- The Design and Installation of Domestic and Commercial Signal distribution Systems for domestic houses, small hotels and B+B accomodation.
- iP-TV distribution and HD Connectivity
- SMART Freeview HD / Freesat HD Television Installation and set-up.
- Television Wallmount service
- Satellite Dish Installation and Realignment
- FREESAT, Sky and Foreign Free to Air Satellite Installations
- Smart media & Amazon firestick installation
- Freeview, Youview and Freesat Set Top Box Installation
- FM & DAB Radio Aerial Installation
- Soundbar, Soundbase & Surround Sound audio set ups
- Telephone Extensions Installation and Fault Finding
- Broadband Router Set up
- Wireless Broadband, Mobile Broadband
- Wifi System Improvements
- UniFi and Antiference Clearflow Wifi system installs
- Powerline Ethernet Adaptors & Wifi extenders
- Ethernet Cat 6 Cabling
- Bluetooth and Multimedia set up
- Sonos wireless HIFi system installs
- Audio Visual set up
- General interior & Exterior Cable Tidying
How Else Can We Help You?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you purchased any new TV related equipment recently - like a Smart TV, a Soundbase or Freesat PVR recorder but having difficulty in setting it up or operating it ?
- Have you just moved in but unable to receive any programmes?
- Does Your Television picture break up or Pixelate?
- Do you loose some of your favourite programmes in bad weather?
- Do you see the message 'No Satellite Being Received'
- Are your neighbours receiving more freeview channels than you?
- Would an extra TV in your property stop the arguements?
- Is space a premium, would you prefer your TV fitted on the wall instead?
- Are you confused about what TV or Media box to buy?
- Are you unable to set up that new TV or record your favourite programmes?
- Are you fed up with paying huge monthly subscriptions to Sky and try Freesat?
- Have Sky installed SkyQ and messed up the house's TV system?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, you need to speak to 'Out of Thin Air' Aerial and Satellite Services.
(Remember the number of ‘Freeview’ channels available is dependent upon where you live and whether you receive them from a relay or main TV transmitter.)
Steve Davies, the anchorman and founder of Out of Thin Air Aerial and Satellite Services, aims to carry out each job as if he was doing it for himself or his own family, so no short cuts, the best quality cables and products used and always neat and tidy. He can't guarantee to be the cheapest but he can guarantee a quality job.
Areas Covered: SA6, SA7, SA8, SA9, SA10, SA11, SA18, LD3, CF44,South Powys, Neath, Dulais Valley, Neath Valley, Amman Valley. Abercrave; Abercraf; Banwen; Brynamman; Brecon; Bryncoch; Birchgrove; Cadoxton; Colbren; Coelbren; Caehopkin; Caerlan; Caerbont; Crai; Craig-y-nos; Crynant; Cwmgiedd; Cwmgors; Cwmtwrch; Cwmgwrach; Cwmtawe; Dyffryn Cellwen; Godrergraig; Glynneath; Heolsenni; Onllwyn; Pantyfordd; Penrhos; Penycae; Pontneddfechan; Pontneathvaughan; Pontardawe; Resolven; Rhosamman; Seven Sisters; Sennybridge; Trecastle; Tonna; Ynyswen, Ystradgynlais; Ystradowen; Ystradfellte; Ystalyfera; Hirwaun; Rhigos.
Please Note: This website uses non intrusive cookies provided by Google Analytics to help us understand our websites visitors.